TrafficMASTER Putting Green features dual emerald and olive green blades in a textured polyethylene. This product has an approximate 21 oz. face weight and an approximate pile height which makes it the perfect choice for any residential and commercial putting green. This product is heat and frost resistant and is completely customizable. Each grass blade contains UV stabilizers that are installed during the manufacturing process, ensuring that your putting green will not fade.
- Putting green has two colors and is UV stabilized to keep natural colors fresh
- Indoor/outdoor use, putting greens, patios, balcony, pet areas, RVs and more
- Residential and commercial uses
- Urethane-coated backing for greater seam strength and durability
- Perforated for superior drainage
- No lead or heavy metals
- Soft, non-abrasive, non-absorbent fiber
- Appearance and texture of a real putting green
- We recommend always using infill for blade support and ballast when installing a putting green
Synthetic grass, by the nature of the composition will have some matting possibilities. It’s important to discuss the level of use with your installer to ensure you’ve chosen the right product for your needs. Matting is not covered under the warranty.